Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I like where we are; Here

So I recently met a new lady friend.  Given my past experiences with these sorts of things, I rely a lot on God's leadership as well as past experiences to help guide me through these things.  

I really enjoy getting to know someone, that part is easy.  The hard part is then taking the step from friendship to relationship.  This is something that I have grown more comfortable with over the years.  (I don't know if this is from experiences or if this is due to the amount of communications classes I have, anyway I'd say it's a good thing).  When making this transition, it is very helpful to make sure that both people are on the same page.  This avoids awkward situations in the long run.

As you takes steps from friendship to relationship, it is a good idea to make sure that both of you are on the same page about what you expect through the relationship.  This also can help avoid situations further down the road.

I never imagined I would be writing about this subject.  However in light of my recent experiences I felt compelled to write down these things.  Attached below are a few books I might suggest as well...

      

No comments:

Post a Comment