Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time Management and Social Media

So something I have learned recently from my I Wear Your Shirt Video Resume process is that time management is key. As I have engrossed myself within this social media campaign, I have realized how much time can be spent online again.

I joked on http://www.iwearyourshirt.com today that I haven't gotten angry birds yet because I would become addicted to it.  I think that it's easily to be distracted from life right now.  Between what we have outside of the computer as well as what you are expected to keep up with online as well.

I have become somewhat addicted to growing my twitter recently.  This has come because of the video resume and I feel that this is a great way to reach people to share my resume.  However it's easy to lose grip with life with all of the sharing and watching the video.  You instead become to immortalize yourself.  So you have to step back and take some time off.

I have found that I actually do a better job with classes.  I think this is the case because I want both things so bad I don't want to mess anything up.  I need to keep my scholarship but I would love the http://iwearyourshirt.com/hiring/application/7865/seth-alan-fendley job as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment