Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Study, Study, Study

So I just finished studying pretty hard for a test that I had today.  A test actually for the class that I'm writing this blog for.

As I studied and studied and then studied some more.  I thought, as college students, as Christians in general, what if we studied the Word like we studied for a test?

Are we prepared to ace basic questions about our faith? If we studied the Word the way that we study for our classes I believe we would be.  Linked in this post is a recent study released by pew forum.  According to the study Christians are lacking in basic knowledge not only of their beliefs but of the other major religious beliefs as well.

If we started learning and understanding what it is that we as well as opposing religions believe we would first be more rounded individuals but we will also be drawing ourselves closer to God.  We would be building our knowledge base of our beliefs.

So the question is, are you ready for the largest test of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment