Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Millenial Generation will see Churches closing as quickly as GM Dealerships

Can I be scared? Should I be scared?
Ideally I shouldn't be, cause God's in control right? He has my back, he has the plan, and everything is going to work out to His will.  
What is causing me to feel these emotions and think these thoughts?
That is what has me scared.
If you don't have time to read the article, here's the deal: The State of the American Church isn't too good.
I love the tweet by @prodigaljohn a quote of Lifeway President Thom Rainer-"the Millennial generation will see churches closing as quickly as GM dealerships," 

Crazy right?


So why am I scared, well technically that means what I'm planning on as a career is disappearing. Christ will provide a way though, I realize that.


This also means though, that the harvest is more than plentiful, it is bountiful.


Christians need to step up in their faith, and be willing to share it.  This is something that I am trying to grow in, cause I am honestly no good at it.


Sorry the formatting is weird on this, I really don't know what happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment