Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Talk Alot, but it's Always Small, Tiny Bricks That Make a Giant Wall, I Hope These Words are a Wrecking Ball

So really I started this so that I could have a more open community to the notes I was writing, but now I've felt like I should just use this also as an outlet for my thoughts.

So today I had College Algebra, a whole lot easier here at Tech than back home at National Park. There are still a few things that I'm not quite grasping though....

I finally got the rosters for the Toilet Bowl, flag football tournament on Saturday. It looks promising, right now I'm focused on getting my team through our side of the bracket, then we will worry about winning the whole thing.

So for some reason over this week I've begun to notice how lonely I truly am. It's not a fun feeling. I wrote about this girl that I like, and in talking to some of my other friends, they think I should tell her how I feel. But it's like anytime I get ready to, one of us has to go for some reason or another. I wish I could hang out with her, but it's hard when she's so far away. I'd really like to get to know her better, but we never have the time to talk.

Anyway. I'm going to try to sleep now.

(Title from Elements Combined by Fiction Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment